Pages

Monday 13 November 2017

Scammed

SCAMMED

Neyo woked up from his slumber and went to his Gaming Computer.
He went to this site called ROBLOX
Neyo logged into his account
And saw that he got mail , he hovered the cursor to the mail icon and clicked it
It was from a guy called g3tr0bUx937


Neyo press his username, the title was Free Robux  

It says…
WANT FREE ROBUX?
IF YOU DO GO TO THIS WEBSITE THAT GIVES YOU FREE
ROBUX
Getfreerobux.com


It was a dream come true I can get as many robux as I want!
He told himself,
So Neyo searched the website
It says that he needs to put my password and my username
So he did…
It told him to wait for 4-5 minute
While he wait he went to youtube and watch some videos.
5 minute passed by Neyo  went back to the site (Getfreerobux.com)
Then it said…
PLEASE SIGN OUT THEN LOG IN AGAIN
TO GET THE ROBUX
So he  did Neyo sign out and log in,
Then press enter but it said it was incorrct so he I tried again.
INCORRECT
But rewrite my username and my password,
But it was no use he just noticed Neyo got…
SCAMMED
Lesson learned don’t trust the site they give you if it says “Free Robux”

WALT: Use a variety of punctuation.
I enjoyed doing this because to create my own story.
Next time I will try and add more describing words.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nathen, my name is Alex and I am a Year 6 from St. Bernadette's School. I like this blog post because this is true. There are lots of hackers and scammers on Roblox that send you links to websites and hack your account. Next time maybe you could reread your writing and check if there's any spelling mistakes. For example : You put compute. It should be computer. I look forward to seeing more work from you Nathen.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.