Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Climate Change Officers Needed!!!|Reading|Week 3

 Climate Change  Officers Needed!!!



Short introduction
Climate change has always been a problem for generations, and generations to come in the further. Applying for Climate Change Officer will make a change.You have the opportunity to travel to countries and experience what is it like to be there and what they needed.
Role responsibilities
As an Climate Change Officer, you’ll have tasks that will require your cooperation to make it happen, tasks such as:
-Assisting when preparing help kits (filled with nonperishable food, Hygiene products,etc.) before their departure.
  • Observing damages from recent Climate encounters, etc then:  
  • Reporting to Climate Change Leader

Person specification
We are looking for people that contain some of these qualities:
  • Must have any time of weather (Have any time experience/knowledge with/about climate change).
  • RESPECT, You need to respect the Officer and Staff+Culture

Rewards
50k per year
 Location
We travel all around the world but we are currently in Tonga  due to their lack of undrinkable water(and other problems) , they having to harvest rainwater.

     Contract:instertemailhere@gmail.com



WALT. Describe the qualities of someone who is an effective advocate for others.
What I found hard: Finding out most things about Climate Change Officer.
What I found easy: Making it good
What I could do next time:Add more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.