Pages

Monday 20 March 2017

Writing-Goldilocks


Story of Goldilocks

There was a girl named Goldilocks she was very smelly,The neighbor yelled”You smelly little girl do not go inside my house or else I will tell your Parent.”Goldilocks did not listen.She went inside the house and she smash anything in sight.She got caught by her neighbor who owned the house.The neighbor’s face was red,He walked to Goldilocks house and knock on their door.Her Mother opened the door and saw a the neighbor with fire on his eyes and screamed”Your daughter,Goldilocks broke into my house and destroy my belongings!!”Her Mother was surprised she called his Husband and told everything the neighbor told to Goldilocks Mother and decided they should tell Goldilocks to leave the house and never come back again.Goldilocks left the house with angry thoughts. as she went to the forest.In the forest there was three bears who lives in a small house they were enjoying their porridge until Goldilocks interrupted them.The tallest bear grab Goldilocks in the arm and ask”Who are you and why are you here!?”He continued”You are so smelly!,and delicious.”Goldilocks scream in horror and beg not to eat her,He knock out Goldilocks and cooked her and they eat her for dinner.
THE END!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nathan, You put a different perspective on this old fairy-tail .I think you may have made this story too close the the smelly locks story we read as a class though. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nathan.
    This story was HILARIOUS! But there were some grammar mistakes and it also shared lots of similarities to Smelly Locks.
    But I love your sense of humor.
    Keep up your fantastic creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nathan, I really enjoyed the story I liked the fact that they ate her up at the end! Next time could you maybe make the story longer?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.